How to prompt your memory with Google Photos

Memory is a tricky thing. Some of us are great at attaching names to faces, while others (and here I raise my hand) have always had a problem with remembering names, especially when you meet someone out of context. For example, imagine the embarrassment when someone you know from work suddenly shows up at a friend’s party, and you spend the next hour trying to remember their name.

As a result, I’m always looking for a way to be able to put a name with a face. While there are some mobile apps that claim to be able to help with that, I haven’t found any decent ones for my Android phone. (The only app that really worked for me, Evernote Hello, was killed back in 2015.) However, there is one app that can help jog a faulty memory: Google...

Continue reading…



from The Verge - All Posts http://bit.ly/2HkRZCy

Post Top Ad

Clickadu

INSTAGRAM FEED

@soratemplates